Charles C. Killingsworth, Saul Wallen
January 1, 1964 Proceedings Database
The TRILOGY at 50 – Foundation for the 21st Century: A Half Century of the Steelworkers Trilogy: Fifty Years of Ironies Squared?
William B. Gould IV
January 16, 2010 Proceedings Database
- The future of labor arbitration – a challenge
- International comparison of the role of neutrals in resolving shop floor disputes. Lessons for arbitrators.
- Arbitral discretion: The tests of just cause
- Is the labor movement on the right course?
- The presidential address: Advocates I have known
- National Mediation Board – Adoption of the Code of Professional Responsibility for Arbitrators of Labor-Management Disputes
- Committee on Professional Responsibility and GrievancesOpinion No. 17
- Arbitration forums 2. Mature collective bargaining relationships
- Arbitration forums 1. Academia
- The arbitration process: 2. Arbitral craftsmanship and competence. Comment