Charles K. Hackler, Berry G. Jones, Edgar A. Jones, Jr., Alfred W. Klein, Robert P. Tiernan
January 1, 1966 Proceedings Database
Henry Clifton, Jr., I. Robert Feinberg, Alan P. Perl, Herbert Prashker, Asher W. Schwartz, Arthur Stark
January 10, 1966 Proceedings Database
January 1, 1970 Proceedings Database
The search for truth: 3. When the polygraph operator sits as arbitrator (or judge): The deception of “detection” in the diagnosis of truth and deception
Edgar A. Jones, Jr.
January 1, 1978 Proceedings Database
- The future of labor arbitration – a challenge
- International comparison of the role of neutrals in resolving shop floor disputes. Lessons for arbitrators.
- Arbitral discretion: The tests of just cause
- Is the labor movement on the right course?
- The presidential address: Advocates I have known
- National Mediation Board – Adoption of the Code of Professional Responsibility for Arbitrators of Labor-Management Disputes
- Committee on Professional Responsibility and GrievancesOpinion No. 17
- Arbitration forums 2. Mature collective bargaining relationships
- Arbitration forums 1. Academia
- The arbitration process: 2. Arbitral craftsmanship and competence. Comment