January 1, 1959 Proceedings Database
Arbitration and federal rights under collective agreements in 1967: Report of the Committee on Law and Legislation for 1967
Joseph Brandschain, David L. Cole, Clair V. Duff, I. Robert Feinberg, Charles O. Gregory, Edgar A. Jones, Jr., Sanford H. Kadish, J. Keith Mann, Herbert L. Sherman, Jr., Clyde W. Summers, Jerre S. Williams
January 1, 1967 Proceedings Database
Edgar A. Jones, Jr.
January 1, 1971 Proceedings Database
Thomas G.S. Christensen
January 1, 1972 Proceedings Database
Stephen R. Reinhardt
March 16, 1987 Proceedings Database
- The future of labor arbitration – a challenge
- International comparison of the role of neutrals in resolving shop floor disputes. Lessons for arbitrators.
- Arbitral discretion: The tests of just cause
- Is the labor movement on the right course?
- The presidential address: Advocates I have known
- National Mediation Board – Adoption of the Code of Professional Responsibility for Arbitrators of Labor-Management Disputes
- Committee on Professional Responsibility and GrievancesOpinion No. 17
- Arbitration forums 2. Mature collective bargaining relationships
- Arbitration forums 1. Academia
- The arbitration process: 2. Arbitral craftsmanship and competence. Comment