George H. Cohen, Francis X. Coonelly, Jacquelin F. Drucker, Jeffrey L. Kessler, Richard H. McLaren, Daniel L. Nash, Michael S. Weiner
January 16, 2006 Proceedings Database
- The future of labor arbitration – a challenge
- International comparison of the role of neutrals in resolving shop floor disputes. Lessons for arbitrators.
- Arbitral discretion: The tests of just cause
- Is the labor movement on the right course?
- The presidential address: Advocates I have known
- National Mediation Board – Adoption of the Code of Professional Responsibility for Arbitrators of Labor-Management Disputes
- Committee on Professional Responsibility and GrievancesOpinion No. 17
- Arbitration forums 2. Mature collective bargaining relationships
- Arbitration forums 1. Academia
- The arbitration process: 2. Arbitral craftsmanship and competence. Comment